Sunday, September 29, 2002

A Trek perv or just a guy?


The last Wednesday night I saw the Carbon Creek episode of Enterprise, the new Star Trek series. I watch a good portion of the first season and while it's entertaining, it's not quite the same.

One thing they haven't been one bit ashamed to do is show off their sexy Vulcan, T'Pol, played by Jolene Blalock. One of the very first episodes had her oiling down with some anti-whatever cream, like anyone paid attention to anything but her after that.

Well they did it again. They had her naked, at least from the waist up, behind a white sheet and back-lit for a nice silhouette. It was a short scene, roughly 13 seconds, but it was enough for my jaw to drop. I'm still shocked they'd show that on TV, much less Star Trek.

Perhaps I'm a bit out of the times with network TV. I don't watch sitcoms or dramas or any of that stuff. I tend to watch educational shows. But I like the occasional sci-fi.

For the record, I had NO problems seeing her boobies, even in outline! So does this make me a Trek perv? I know a few guys who are, they debate who is the sexiest Trek woman and such. I mean the shows always have had good looking women in them and use a little sex to help sell the shows. I mean just look how short the skirts are in the original series.

Or am I just a guy titillated by the tease of the naked female form? I'd like to say this is the case. Oh well whatever! LOL

So here is a frame capture from the episode in question. As you can see I added my own caption. I'm also including an unedited version for those who wish to partake in the humorous adaptation of this image. I'm sure you all can come up with numerous humorous variations.



And for those interested I also have an MPEG video clip of the scene in question. It's roughly 12 seconds long and about 11 MB in size, so if you don't have broadband, it may take a bit. I removed the sound to reduce the size a bit.

Enjoy your Trek perv fix. hehe

No comments: