Monday, September 02, 2002

Are we suprised?



What revolution are You?
Made by altern_active


Frankly I was hoping for something a bit more interesting. Oh well, whatever.

I know I've not posted in a few days. I'll work on it this week. I mean, what do you want? My life isn't that interesting. Wanna hear about my adventures in washing clothes? How about how I cleaned the kitchen. Whooo!!! Hold on! It gets even better! I watched a bunch of TV!!!

Ok so I'm being sarcastic. I did those things sure, but I did some other things. I guess I still value my privacy a bit yet. Not that I did anything that I wouldn't share with the world, but there were no particular moments worth sharing.

I guess you could consider my Beef Pot Roast pretty significant.

I don't know how big the roast was, maybe a couple pounds. I cut a few holes in it and stuck garlic cloves in. This is better with a pork roast I've found. Anyway, I then seared it on all sides for color and flavor. I dumped in my crock-pot a can of beef broth, the roast, some onion, red potatos, carots, tomato, and mushrooms. I then added about a cup or two of water to make sure it was all covered. Seasoned well with sea salt, celery salt and fresh ground black pepper. I then let it cook for...umm...about 15 hours. It was awesome! The beef just fell apart. Like I mentioned the garlic cloves were a bit much, but I still think they were necessary for flavor, just next time I'll put them in the broth, not the beef.

That's it. Pretty easy.

No comments: