I think it goes without saying that I've changed up a few things on my site. *grin*
The basic structure is identical, i just played with the colors and formating a bit. Nothing major, but fun never the less.
I tried to fix Sugarmamas code so that it would work on Mozilla, Netscape and Opera. Unfortunatly it wouldn't work without making some fairly significant structural changes. I tried to IM her since I saw her online, but lo-and-behold she forgot to turn it off when she left work! Luckly her wonderfully sarcastic "away" message let me know that I was talking to myself, "i'm away from my computer enhancing the lives of others with my presence". Oh well.
As you can probably notice I also changed my blog/website title. A couple of you had linked to me as MAJik Marc, and I saw that one day and thought magic marker...MAJik MARCer! Cool! So I finally got around to making the change. I still have to convert a majority of the site, but I'm going to wait until I'm sitting in front of the server. I can do mass changes easier there. Do a simple Find and Replace. God I love Dreamweaver!