Monday, September 09, 2002

I'm going to bed


It was kinda a blah day today. I had a Photoshop class and I learned some stuff, but when I got home I just wanted to watch cartoons.

I played around with the techniques a bit but not having a project in mind I was just messing around mostly.

I got my friend San and my sister birthday cards/presents today at lunch too. I really really don't like picking out cards. No i remember why I don't usually send them!

Humm...what else...

Well Goku is still fighting Frieza on Dragonball Z. Who will win!? (Duh!) Yea I like the show, i'm not a super freak fan like some people, but hey it's pretty cool. I record the episodes with my ATI Wonder-TV video capture card and then, after editing the commercials out, burn them to VCD. It's kinda a fun hobby and it keeps me and computer busy. I need to clear my video hard drive though. It's starting to fill up. Video can eat up a 30 GB drive in no time.

Alright, that's it, I'm hitting the sack. I actually have to WORK tomorrow. Oh well better than being bored I guess, unless I'm bored at work. uhoh!

No comments: