Monday, September 16, 2002

Just an FYI


Two things:

1. If you don't like what I say or just think its fun to dig on me. That's cool. I have thick skin and let stuff roll of my back easily. However this does not apply to Melly, my girl-friend. Leave her out of any commentaries please.

2. Mozilla, like Netscape trashes my website. Not badly, but it doesn't look right.

Ok this was more about #1. I won't go into the details of it. Those involved know what is going on. I have not desided exactly what I'll do if problems persist, but I may remove all blog links. Also I will side with Melly. I care about her more than anything in this world. No one and nothing is more important to me. I would drop this website without hesitation if she asked me to do so. I do this for fun. As soon as it becomes something other than that it becomes pointless.

I hope this can just smooth over with little issue and we can all just move on.

No comments: