Tuesday, September 10, 2002

The day is done already??


Well I was hoping to get some stuff done on my website tonight, but alas I have run out of time. I'm not staying up until 11pm tonight.

I did get my hair cut today. MAN am I glad too. I was getting pretty shaggy. Perhaps it didn't translate on the webcam, but it sure did for me every time I washed it, brushed it, whatever. It was so heavy it was making my neck sore! LOL ok i'm exagerating.

I had a handful of people saying to leave it, but I've learned to ignore those people. I wasn't happy with it and that is what really matters. If you like me with longer hair thake my picture into Photoshop and fix it!

I'm kidding, though if anyone does that I'll be more than happy to post it on here, given that it's decent of course.

time to call it a night.

No comments: