Monday, September 16, 2002

Car Update


Well it turns out there is nothing wrong with the alternator. I took it to a shop to be rebuilt and they said, hey, it works fine. That means the problem is else where in my electrical system. Ah hell.

I'm currently waiting for the tow truck to come get it and take it to them so they can inspect the rest of the system. I actually feel pretty good about this place. It was a shit hole in a crappy part of town, but ya know, sometimes those are the best places to go.

We'll see how things go tomorrow, but as of right now, i'm still without my car. What a pain.

I took the opportunity to clean some of the grime and dirt from the engine area while I was at it. I also inspected my belts,hoses and boots. Everything is looking pretty good. No obvious signs of decay or wear, but as any car owner will tell you, sometimes you can't see the problem until it blows up.

No comments: