Sunday, September 15, 2002

Stupid Auto Parts


Well i called all the local auto parts stores that were open. NONE of them had the alternator in stock. Napa said they could order one, but I'd have to pre-pay and it would still be 3-5 days before it came in. But they were charging $275 with trade in.

I'm going to call around more tomorrow morning, including the dealer, though I'm sure they'll be over priced. I descided I can wait on ordering online until tomorrow if that's what it comes to. They wouldn't process the order until tomorrow anyway, so I'm not going to get it any faster.

So that's where things stand right now. I'm a bit surprised that no one had that part in stock. Like I said, I'll do some more calling tomorrow. This is a city of 2 million, certainly SOMEONE has to have one in stock.

Thanks go to Joni who gave me some websites to check out. :)

No comments: