Wednesday, August 14, 2002

Me


Here is one of those "all about me" e-mails and my answers:
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT?My own single bedroom apartment.
2. WHAT BOOK (s) ARE YOU READING RIGHT NOW? Visions by Michio Kaku
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nothing, I dont use one. I have an optical mouse.
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINES? European Car and I read InfoWorld (IT rag) at work
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Home cooking and nice simple perfume on women
6. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Mold, Mildew and barf
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? the ocean, the wind through leaves or tall grass
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? The guilt of knowing you did something that hurt someone else
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? was that the first or second alarm?
10. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? No real pattern. I get too few calls.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Uncertain, but I like Calvin.
13. MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? happiness
14. FAVORITE FOODS? Grilled Stuffed Burritos, pizza (like who doesnt like pizza?) and french fries or potatos in general
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? Oh yea! Zoom zoom!
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? You're kidding right?
18. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Way cool!
19. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Audi Fox ( I dont remember the year)
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE? Michio Kaku. WHY??? I could talk to this guy for hours and hours about all kinds of geeky stuff.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Usually just a Miller Genuine Draft of a Fosters. I don't drink enough to care much more than that.
22. ZODIAC SIGN? Leo and born in the year of the Tiger. Meow baby! lol
23. DO YOU EAT STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yuck! I dont eat any of it!
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? Retired freelance artist.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT COLOR WOULD IT BE? I'd like to do purple again.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? yea.
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? full I'm generally an optimist.
28. FAVORITE MOVIE? TRON or Aliens, ya I know I'm a dork
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? Pretty much
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? A random shoe and my cat when someone visits
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 7
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? NHL Hockey, but only in person. Go Preds!

No comments: