Monday, August 05, 2002

HTML Tutorial


For AcidMan (dude, sorry about the delay) I've created a "General HTML Codes" tutorial page. It's very basic and those of you who know HTML will laugh, but for blogging these basic codes can be very helpful. They can turn a normally boring text document into something quite elegant. I cover the bold, italics, underline, typewriter type, numbered lists, bulleted lists as well as linking and inserting images.

Later I would like to write up a document on understanding file structure, as it relates to websites and good site management. I would also like to write up a tutorial on tables and CSS, but those are for another day.

I hope these help you out. Please let me know what you think, positive or negative. Constructive criticism is welcome, assholes will be ignored.

No comments: