Thursday, January 16, 2003

Weather Report


At lunch "The Code Monkeys" and I went to lunch at Chilis just a couple blocks away. There was at least 4-5 inches of snow on the ground, seemed like more even. It was the good wet snow that makes good snow balls too! heh! We had a good snowball fight.

We we laughing and winded both to and from Chilis, but my buddy John about killed us. They brought a couple snow balls on the elevator with us on the way back up to the office and one dropped. John picked up some of the pieces and said, "Oh I have micro-balls." Knowing this crew such a phrase is not going to slip buy unpunished. LOL I haven't laughed like that in a long time. I think its safe to say we all felt about 7 years old again.

The snow is still falling but not like it was earlier. It'll be a slow drive home, but I don't think it'll be too bad. I should leave soon though. The roads will start to ice over.

No comments: