Fixed Script Error
At Sugarmama's request I fixed a Java error that my page had. It was code put in, by Dreamweaver, so Netscape 4.x users could view my site properly. But the code wasn't working right, apparently, so I just removed it. Screw'em. Netscape 4.x hit my site for 88 pages viewed, while Internet Explorer (all versions) hit my site for a total of 2218 pages viewed. So I'm not real worried about loosing those 88 views a month.
Oh and if you include all of the other Netscape versions the total jumps up to a woppin' 109. Yeee Friggin' Ha!
Needless to say I'm not real worried about alienating any Netscrape users. ;þ