Saturday, October 26, 2002

Price Update


I've updated my Entertainment PC page with updated pricing. I'm trying to hit it once a month as prices change. I'll also modify things slightly if better or less expensive options come out.

I also noted my displeasure with the WinDVR2 software. I do not want to be held responsible for suggesting a product that frankly I feel is junk. Maybe others have had better luck with it. I did leave it on the list however as it is a valid (debatible) software choice.

I get a surprising number of hits on that page, probably due to the fact I list the part numbers (which many online retailers seem to neglect for some reason). So I get hits from people looking for more info. I hope my page is of some help.

Since I don't have the money to actually BUILD these systems and test them in the real world, it's all just numbers and letters on a page, but if you are insterested in me spec'ing out a custom machine (no case mods please), let me know. I'm always up for a challange, plus it keeps my hardware knowledge sharp.

No comments: