Thursday, April 18, 2002

It's Spring!


I think it was only about a week ago or so that I was driving into work and thinking, "I wonder when the trees will leaf out?" Well today I suddenly realized everything is green! Does Mother Nature have a leaf switch like a light switch? It seemed like it. POOF! Leaves. Neat!

With Spring comes some pretty wild storms. The last couple of days we were supposed to get storms, but we lucked out. However there were still some amazing cloud formations. I need to keep my camera in my car! Ok, I must admit that I was at work until 7pm the last couple of nights so the sun was near setting and that makes the cloud formations even more amazing and majestic.

This weekend I'm going to go hiking and take pictures. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. You can rest assured that if the weather is good and I get some good pictures, they'll be posted here!

No comments: