Monday, August 04, 2003

Crap! What was I going to blog about?


I thought I had something to say but now I can't remember what it was. I'm sure it was witty.

I'm working late again. Seems I blog mostly when I'm working late. Probably because when I get home there are more interesting things to do with my time.

I really need to go grocery shopping, but I dread it so. It's funny how much Food Network I watch but I cook so little. It's not that I don't like to cook, it's just when I get home I'm hungry and I just want to eat. I don't want to cut up a bunch of vegies and make sure some meat is thawed and stuff. Plus then I have to do dishes too.

I have plenty of time, that's not an issue. Call me lazy if you wish, but I think it's more of a personal priority for me to do other things. I put it off as long as I can, but in the end I do it because I have to.

I have a chicken breast thawed and some various colored peppers. So I'll probably stirfry. Luckly I dont use a lot of dishes to make stir-fry but I have to cut up all the vegies. I'm pretty quick with my chef knife now, but it's still a time consuming task. I believe I'll have my stir fry over raman noodles. They are a lot faster than rice. Oh and if you don't use the super salty seasoning packet and just put your meat and veggies over them, they are not so bad. Raman noodles have a bad rap I think.

Ok I'm officially bored now.

No comments: