Thursday, July 31, 2003

My kids


I haven't posted in awhile so I figure what the heck.

Here are my two little brats... I mean kids. They drive me bonkers sometimes, but I love'em anyway. I lost my sweet kitty Sophie early in June from Leukemia. That was a pretty rough time, but she lived much longer than most cats with it, do in large part to a safe, stress-free and loving home. I miss her still.

Anyway, before getting too mushy, here is a picture of little Loki (the black one) and Cleo (Cleopatra). They are playing in an empty litter container. I cut a hole in the top for them too. It's big enough for Loki, but it's almost too small for Cleo.



Click for full size (1200x1600, 410K)


She's about a month older than Loki. They aren't from the same litter obviously. My vets office had some kittens for adoption so I got them there.

I'm nor sure what Cleo's story is, but Loki was found abandoned in the Lowes (hardware mega-store) parking lot. Poor little guy. He was JUST past weaning when I got him, so he had to have been pretty tiny back then. He's well adjusted though. An ornery little bugger! I didn't name him Loki for nothing ya know.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share them. Enjoy. :)

No comments: