Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Blog Update


As you can see I've added logos for all my links. I see a lot of sites and blogs like that and I figured I'd be a poser and do it too. Actually I thought it would be something fun and interesting. I hope to add more links to sites and things I like in the future, but this is a good start.

The blog logos, with the exception of Joni Electric were all created by me (Update - The GutDude had a graphic already on his site for linking that I didn't see. I've used his, as it was cooler than my cheap knockoff.). Please feel free to download them and use them on your site if you wish. But I must ask those of you who do want to use them to not just link to the graphic on my website. I will remove them promptly if this starts happening. Got it? I'm not terribly worried about the bandwidth, but using another sites bandwidth, especially when asked not to, is very poor netiquette.

let me know what you think of the changes.

No comments: