Wednesday, July 31, 2002

Site Changes


The changes are subtle but I think they were worth while.

Actually most of the changes were done to my CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) file. What the hell is that you ask? It's a document that allows you to specialize the HTML tags. For example, if I want every bold item to also be red in color, you can do so with a style sheet. Then every time you use the bold tag it'll not only bold the text but turn it red. Ok so my explaination was a bit redundant, but what do you want for a two sentance CSS leason?

The biggest change is that all the text isn't bold anymore. What do you think of this change? Please let me know using the comment link below. PLEEEEEASE!!!

I also changed the logo from Flash to a simple GIF. You cannot tell the difference which is great.

Ok thats it. Now go away!

no no! Don't go, I was kidding really! I swear! i really do! Like a sailor! heh!

No comments: