Monday, July 29, 2002

God I need to get to bed


Ok, as i've said before I'm a link whore. I did say that before right? Gosh I hope I didn't forget the "link" part.

I've redone my links and added a "BLOG" section. Since my blog has been getting more attention, thanks to sweet Sugarmama, I've been getting more comments. Ok so I only have two. :P But to reward their commentary, even though one sounded mildly threatening. I'm not stealing anyones love slave!! I swear! ;) Oops trailed off, told you i'm tired. I added their blogs to my hall of shame...or fame, whatever.

There are a couple I added just cuz I thought they were cool, maybe if I'm cool too they'll write. Not to suggest that those who have written already aren't cool! Oh I'd never say such a thing! (Note: Sugarmama has not commented on my blog yet. :รพ )

It's just SOOOO nice to have fans! Oh shut up and let me have my little fantasy. Geez! Ruin it why don't ya!

NOTE: DO NOT EAT SKITTLES AND DRINK SODA ALL DAY AND EXPECT TO HAVE NORMAL BRAIN FUNCTION

No comments: