Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Dreams


My first dream is a little odd, but there are some themes in it that keep repeating over and over again. Themes that I have yet to understand.

I was on an ocean beach. The erosion of the land created this beach, and the land was about 10 feet higher than sea level. Unlike the sharp cliff like features you would expect from the tide eroding way at the base of the land, the erosion was more like that of a desert mesa, wind erosion. There were also many deep recesses, making the wall look similar to the grand canyons many branches.

I don’t remember much about what I was doing until I started to climb. I was climbing up the side. The rock was very hard and easy to climb, but it was a very unusual rock. Honestly it had the color of fresh meat. It was blood red with bit of white. However it WAS rock. Hard and easy to climb. Like a red marble with veins of quartz.

That was about all I remembered, but it was quite vivid. I have had many dreams around beaches, oceans, lakes and rivers. I have also had a number of dreams around worn eroded landscapes, especially desert-like. I haven’t a clue what they mean though. There is almost ALWAYS a body of water in my dreams, or some sort or another.

The second dream is very different and I’m not entirely sure what made me dream it. I had a little baby girl. A woman that I didn’t know basically gave her to me. Or I adopted her shortly after birth. It was a very short dream with few details, but I remember she was very happy with me taking care of her, and I was very nervous, not knowing what I was doing.

So there you have it…interesting yes, but I’m afraid I don’t quite understand them at this point.

No comments: