Thursday, August 12, 2004

Scary Dream

I'm not usually one to succumb to scary images. I enjoy reading Clive Barker books and his movies. I rather enjoyed the Resident Evil movie. Though I've never played the game I have played Silent Hill. Scary images like that normally don't bother me, but last night they did.

I was in a game, remotely controlling a weird little tribble like thing, but it would mutate into a big nasty monster if it fed. But that never happened. It died. Then I had to walk the halls by myself. It was a business hall. Almost like a hall in a school or hospital, with doors here and there. I walked deeper in and around a corner. There were elevators, but they were broken. Then I had to walk back, but the lights had gone very dim, almost dark. Pretty soon most of the illumination was coming from the lights further down the hall, where they had not shut off. Lots of long shadows and grainy darkness. There was a door to my right. I turned to it and tried the knob gently. In my hand it started turning back and forth quickly and loudly, as if someone on the other side was trying to open it too, but it was locked. Then the door opened suddenly, to darkness.

I'm not sure what it means, if anything, but sleeping afterwards was difficult and all other dreams after that were shrouded in gloom. Must have been something I ate. LOL

No comments: