Sunday, November 16, 2003

Things that make you go hmmmm...


I've watched Duck Dodgers on Cartoon Network a few times since it began to air in August of this year. One of the things I noticed is that they made the Martian Queen quite the sexy cartoon woman.


An odd thing occurred to me though. The Martians don't have mouths. So why would a Martian woman have breasts? I mean without a mouth there is no baby suckling. Thus nipples would not be necessary, nor would breasts as milk would not/could not be delivered in the human way.

Yes I can imagine you are reading this thinking, "What is wrong with this guy?" But I pose to you that many other cartoon watching adult men have thought the same, they just don't have the balls to say so. So before you call me a perv, watch yourself for hypocrisy. ;) LOL

No comments: