We also got the shower all sealed up and we got to use it for the first time this morning. Everything worked great. Though I had a hard time not noticing flaws in my tile job. It's not bad, just one the drawbacks of doing work yourself, thus knowing where issues exist, and being a perfectionist.
I had a bit of a problem installing the shower rod. It's a fixed rod instead of one of those spring loaded ones. The problem was that it came with drywall anchors, cheap ones at that. They didn't work on the tile, so I had to run to ACE hardware and buy some anchors that'd work. They did and while I wouldn't try to do chin-ups on it, it's good and secure.
Things are starting to get there now. We still need to texture and paint the ceiling. We also need to do some more painting in general in the room. Then it's just down to the vanity. We have a plan for it now.