Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Settling In

Melly and I are starting to turn our house into a home. When I first moved in the place was pretty empty and I just lived in the rooms I need to use. It was definitly a bachelor pad.

Now it's very different. The rooms are filling out nicely and it's looking more like a real home, not just a half empty house.

There are lots of things that still need to be done yet, but if you consider Melly has only been here for about 2 weeks, though it seems like its been longer (good thing), things have come a long way in a very short amount of time.

The cats are getting used to things too. I think they enjoy the new stuff to check out. Loki is starting to get comfortable with Melly, but he's still a bit of a spook around her though.

Without going into all the details, I know I'm really excited about all the stuff that's happened. I believe Melly feels the same. I hope she feels more at home now. I know I do.!

No comments: