Tuesday, June 18, 2002

bored


Ugh! I hate being bored! Here I am stuck at work with very little, of interest, to do. I have stuff to do at home! I need to clean my apartment. It's not a mess, but the detail work is starting to pile up. I need to mop and scrub the tub and stuff like that. No it's not very glamorus or any fun really, but it's gotta be done.

I also need to continue to write a free-lance web design contract for a propective client. God I can design and draw and be creative all day long, but you ask me to do business work and I draw a blank. Contract writing sucks! No wonder lawyers can charge an arm and a leg to do it! Hell I need to find one to review the contract anyway, maybe I should see how much it would cost to have someone do it? Naww...I don't have a lot of cash to be tossing around. I can do it, I just don't like it. Blah!

Finally, I want a night to veg! I've been on the go for the last 4 or 5 nights. Sit and read a book or play a video game or just watch tv all night (not that there is anything on).

If anyone says I have no life because I'm single...well, they are sadly mistaken and I'll make sure they know that.

No comments: